Friday, June 5, 2009

The day is set...

We are officially moving to our new apartment on June 13. Hmmmm...There is something else that is happening that day that I think I might have forgotten...let me think...oh yeah, it is MY BIRTHDAY! What a gift right?!? This will be the 2nd time in 3 years we have moved on my birthday! BUT I am getting a great gift this year.

Greg has been working hard on getting the apartment ready. The painters are coming today. Hopefully it will be cleaned the middle of next week, then we can get started on the small stuff. Thankfully we have a few friends lined up to help move the big stuff on the 13th!

Thank you all for your prayers concerning this apartment. I know that in the big picture things like larger kitchens and extra bathrooms really do not matter. But I thank the Lord that He chooses to bestow "one blessing after another" (John 1:16 )

No comments: