Last night was the first ACF large group meeting of the semester followed by the after party in our apartment. We had a good turn out for the first meeting. There were quite a few new faces, which is always exciting. We were also blessed by several people from local churches who brought some yummy snacks!
Now to the almost family emergency....(I KNEW I should have put Caed and Abby to sleep instead of letting them watch a movie!)
About halfway through the after party Caed runs out into the living room with a panicked look on his face telling me to follow him. He said "Abby swallowed a magnetix marble." I run down the hall thinking she is choking. She was breathing fine but very scared... All I could think at that point was...what a great night for a trip to the emergency room!
We called the Dr and she said that since it was small, round and smooth it should pass by itself. Whew! Never a dull moment around here!
Here is a pic of the magnetix piece.
Praying for a swift and painless passing;)