Saturday, February 28, 2009

Debriefing and Arm-Wrestling

Last night was had a little pizza party here for the students who went to Jubilee this year. It was a time to talk about some of the things we heard over the weekend. Greg asked them all to answer two questions.

1. What is one thing you want to START doing as a result of the weekend?
2. What is one thing you want to STOP doing as a result of the weekend?

Their answers were encouraging. Some talked about pursuing excellence in all areas of their lives. Others asked for accountability for some of the things they would like to stop doing.

My answers were that I would start living like every square inch of my life belongs to the Lord and that I would stop avoiding uncomfortable situations b/c it is only in the tension that I can learn.

Oh, and the arm wrestling was over the last chocolate chip cookie...who can blame them?

No comments: