Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prayers for a Family

I have been addicted to reading a blog that one of my dear friends told me about. My friend just had a baby prematurely the beginning of January. While their child is doing well and is expected to be going home soon, they have gotten to know another new Dad through their countless hours in and around the NICU. Their baby was born at only 24 weeks and the mother has cystic fibrosis and is experiencing lots of complications. I have been awed and encouraged by the amount of faith this young father has in our Heavenly Father! Their story is chronicled through another blog...http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/. Please check it out and pray for this family when you have a chance.

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love the sight. I'm becoming more familiar with blogs since my sister's cancer. you can check it out at lynneott.blogspot.com I will pray for this young family. My other sister , Lisa, delivered her firstborn premature, 1 and 1/2 lbs. with complications. that was 17 years ago and Brett is heading off to college next fall! Love, Sandy