Monday, April 27, 2009

Whew...

Whew...are we tired! It could have something to do with the 90 degree temps for the past few days but here is the rundown of the weekend.

Saturday I took 8 girls to our church's annual spring brunch. In addition to an AMAZING buffet we had the privilege of hearing Anita Keagy share her story. A few of the students I took were brand new believers (and one girl who is still searching) and the Lord touched their hearts in an amazing way! If you get a chance, I encourage you to check out her website or pick up her book.


We all left the brunch with a renewed desire to seek God first and to trust His plan for our lives even when life's consequences seem unbearable.

After the brunch, Caed had his Upwards basketball awards ceremony. It was fun. They had a kids comedian dancing around stage and making the kids laugh. After the ceremony we had our own little family celebration over a few cheese steaks!

Sunday we went to church and then I (Ashley) went to a bridal shower.

Whew. I need a nap just thinking about all the events of the weekend. No such luck...I am off to the grocery store. :)

No comments: