Friday, June 4, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

It has been way to long. I am writing blog posts in my head all the time. Somehow they never make it here.

Maybe our bodies know that we don't have time to get sick during the school year, so they wait until summer to unleash all the dormant viruses we have been carrying around... It has been one sickness after another around here, and it is only the beginning of June! Greg had his surgery, then Cole had a bad cold. Caed is just getting over a nasty ear infection that kept him home from school a couple days. Greg took me(Ashley) to the ER a couple nights ago. I thought my eardrum was about to burst, but it turned out to be an infection in my perotid gland. Lovely. So I am on an antibiotic and pain meds, and Greg is trying to be Mr Mom until I can get back on my feet.

Please pray for HEALTH and patience.

No comments: