Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy Week

I am writing this post in the calm before the craziness begins. In about an hour 50 hungry college students will come through our door and devour everything in sight! That's right, it is almost time for the AFTERPARTY!

Before all that happens I wanted to catch you all up on our crazy week of BIG events.

Monday, Labor day, we decided spur of the moment to go to one of our favorite fall spots, Linvilla Orchards. We had a lot of fun seeing the animals, going on a hayride and picking apples and peaches! Here are a few pics.



Tuesday was Caed's first day of 4th grade. Where does the time go? Here he is all ready to go (and really not wanting his picture taken).


Wednesday was Abigail's first day of Kindergarten! She did a great job, I think I was the only one who teared up when I had to leave! Here are a couple pics of my sweet little "Babby" (as Cole calls her!).






Thursday (today) is Abigail's 6th birthday! One of her birthday requests was to have all of the students at the Afterparty be there when she blows out the candles on her cake! Pics to come!

Whew, I am ready for a restful Friday!

Thanks for checking in on us! Greg just texted me from ACF large group up on campus and said there were 62 students there tonight! Praise the Lord!

Time for me to go get things ready for the stampede!

No comments: