Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday



From Mckmama's blog
Are you feeling ashamed for letting your child go to bed without brushing his teeth...again? Did you Twitter on your cell phone during a meeting without anyone knowing? Feel bad for screaming at the cat or eating Pop Tarts and coffee for breakfast? Are you embarrassed that you are far from perfect? We'll don't be. Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!


My therapy session for the week...

Greg is out of town this week at CCO training. As one woman taking care of three kids this week, I would never promise a certain little girl a bowl of ice cream in exchange for quiet so I could seek in a 20 min cat nap on the couch...not me... I would also never leave my poor mother in the van with the kids while I run into the salon for a much needed hair cut...Don't worry, that is what portable DVD players are for!

Ahhh that felt good! Any thing you need to confess that you did not do? :)

No comments: