Monday, May 25, 2009

We made it!

Whew...the kids and I made it though a week without Daddy. It was a tough go at times with Cole getting sick and not sleeping...But the Lord granted me an extra measure of grace! Caedmon was a big help. He continually surprises me with his sweet and helpful nature...when he wants to. ;) He put Abigail to bed a couple times reading her stories and praying with her. So sweet.


(Greg's entry)

I’m familiar with state-named schools like University of North Carolina that add a city name to distinguish it from other UNCs in the state (Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Wilmington, Asheville, Greensboro). What I find odd are city-named schools located in different cities. This idea is not unlike saying, “The University of North Carolina at Missouri”. I spend last week on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown for Spring Institute, a weeklong intensive CCO training event.

Connecting with fellow missionaries to college campuses is always encouraging. We’re resourcing, sharing ideas, encouraging and praying for each other, and having fun together. I took classes on the Old Testament prophets, support-raising, and learning more about the opportunities within the CCO to help transform college students.

No comments: