Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Caedmon has had a loose tooth for a few days. This one baby tooth has been hanging on for so long that the tooth underneath it gave up and started coming up behind it to push it out the front! Last night Caed would not even eat his dinner because he could not bite into anything.

BUT even though it was hurting him, he would NOT let us help him get it out. We tried everything we could think of to help him. In an effort to get him to let Greg help the process along we told him that if he was brave he could write the tooth fairy and let her know how brave he was and she might increase the $1 she usually leaves behind when she collects teeth.

We finally got the tooth out and here is the note Caed left for the tooth fairy.

Dear Tooth Fairy
Since I was so brave and noble to pull my tooth out I was wondering if you could give me a raise in the money like you always give me $1.00 instead give me $2.00, $3.00 or $4.00, $5.00.
Love Caed
THANK YOU!


Priceless!

The tooth fairy granted Caed's request and left him $2.50.

No comments: